The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of design and detail engineering work activities, which include drafting and designing civil structures, preparing specifications, site inspections, preparing technical reports, project coordination, scope of work documents, bill of material documents and cost estimates.
Essential Job Requirements and Education
- A college engineering technology diploma with 5+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of structural analysis and structural design is essential.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD & Microsoft Office is essential. Experience in structural analysis software and Microsoft Project is an asset.
- Knowledge of engineering standards and applicable design codes.
- Srong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong numerical ability and reasoning skills.
- Mining and industrial site and engineering experience are an asset.